In-Office Clear Orthodontic Aligners
Learn how to use current software and hardware to design and fabricate clear orthodontic aligners to treat appropriate cases!
While outsourcing clear aligner production takes a significant amount of time and money — producing clear aligners in-house saves money, offers faster turnaround times, and guarantees high-quality, consistent results.
In this CE course, Rick Ferguson DMD, DABOI/ID, DICOI, an educator in implant dentistry of 20 years, walk through the full production workflow, including the software, tools, and proper materials needed to create dental aligners in your own office.
Location: Digital Cyrne – Amadora / Lisboa / Portugal.
Course: In-Office Clear Orthodontic Aligners.
Date: 23/10/2020 and 24/10/2020.
Schedule: 9.00h – 19.00h.
- Software training – Aligning teeth, Placing attachments etc.
- Generation of 3D (STL) Models for Digital Planning – IOS or CBCT.
- How to align teeth quickly and effi ciently.
- Digital Bracket Placement for indirect bonding.
- Fabricating indirect bonding trays.
- Where to position brackets and how to do so.
- Exporting models for 3D printing.
- Introduction to 3D printing.
- Setting up models for 3D printing.
- Outsource Print options.
- In-Offi ce 3D Printer Options.
- Clear aligner fabrication – Hands on with Models.
- Placing attachments – Hands on with Models.
- Tips and tricks for the aligner delivery appointments.